Monday 7 February 2011

Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrr


I'm really very behind with my stitching now. The tiger that I was hoping to finish by end of last year is still not even half done, so I hope that I can achieve my target of 4 finishes this year.
When I started it, I thought it would be easy, I started with the dark threads and they stood out off the beige background well. Then I moved to the paler colours and they all seem to just merge into each other so I can't figure out which bits I've done and which I haven't!
I'm hoping that as the evenings get lighter this will make it easier to see the colours more clearly. Also I need to get off the computer and just get on with it! Off I go! Another update soon hopefully, when I've got much further through it :-)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks lovely so far!

ricketyjo said...

Thank you Rachel! He's going to be pretty huge when he's finished! :)