Saturday 22 September 2012

TUSAL September 2012

Ok, Ok.  I'm late again.  I do have a good reason though, I've been halfway up the country to visit my folks.  That's ok, right.

Here's how my jar looks now:


And here's the travelling pattern I've been putting a few stitches in here and there... and over the week:


It seemed to stitch up quite fast at first, but has rapidly slowed down.  I think I'm about halfway though, so that's ok.  I don't normally get on with hoops, but this piece is just an awkward size where it's too big to hold in my hand and too small to fit on a scroll frame. So I am trying the hoop.

I'll be catching up on everyone else's posts this week, hope you all have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely progress! The butterfly looks beautiful ☺

cucki said...

sweet stitching and lovely orts xxx

Kaisievic said...

Your TP and TUSAL look great.

Oly Bliss said...

Lovely image, crazy detail I would not have the patience!

ricketyjo said...

Thanks so much! I enjoy only picking it up periodically because I'm not really enjoying the petit point. Be glad when it's done, but I have 2 more in my stash to do after that!

ricketyjo said...

Thank you Cucki :) x

ricketyjo said...

Thanks very much! :)

ricketyjo said...

Thank you :) It's actually pretty relaxing to stitch in general, but this has not been one of my favourites - however I think when it's complete it'll look really nice.

Margaret said...

Very pretty stitching! monarch butterflies always remind me of my childhood. :D