Friday, 5 October 2012

Moonlit Waters Page 2 complete!!

Woohoo!

I'm so glad to see the back of this page, I can't believe it's taken me 5 months.  So much confetti around the trees, but I've kept going through it and it's done... hooray! Just 34 pages left to go :)



Having a little change for a while as I'm stitching up something halloweeny for the in-laws next...Feel like I need a little break from the big piece and to have other finishes this year.  But first, I'm going to have a weekend off.

10 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous so far, we'll worth the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara - I just hope there's a break from confetti for a bit now :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, 34 pages left?!! It is looking so good!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know :) Feels a bit like a slog at the moment, but I'm going to keep plodding on with it :)

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, they give me lots of motivation to keep posting. Thank you for reading my little blog :)