Apologies for the picture quality, the following were taken on my iPhone.
There's a few bits of sparkle in there now, mainly because I parked the HAED this month as we have been decorating, so I discovered that the Tile 2 below had been started. So I decided to finish it.
Tile 2 is from West End Embroidery and I bought it at the stitching show last October. I've found it pretty challenging because I'm used to working in crosses, and I find metallic threads very frustrating as was the dark purple thread which I struggled to keep taught sometimes.
Still, it looks rather pretty. It doesn't fit with anything in this flat at all though, so I guess it's going in a drawer.