Wednesday 22 January 2014

Not a good start... Turtle Trot SAL January Update

Oh deary me.

I'm not sure what happened.  One minute Christmas was miles away and I signed up for a couple of SALs thinking it would be fine and straightforward.  The next, Xmas and New Year have been and gone, I'm back in the middle of things at Significant Seams and my husband went on a work trip so I went to stay with my parents.  While I'm on the train I realise I've not done the update so I snap a couple of pictures actually on the 10th so I can record my accurate progress to post as soon as I can.  And then I come back from visiting my family feeling rubbish and put off posting until I can face turning on the big computer.

So here we are today.  Although the post is late, the photos are actually from the right time - i.e. the 10th Jan.

I've only worked on a couple of my pieces between December and January.  There was way too much sightseeing with the husband so I barely picked up my stitching as my eyes were so tired by the end of every day!

Cat Update 1
So much unpicking and restitching...grrrr!

Snowman Update 1
Coming along nicely!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi. I just became a follower of your blog. Enjoyed seeing all the projects that you want to work on. The HAED's are gorgeous and I have a few, but am not brave enough to start any. I like your Turtle Trot pieces.

Linda