Friday 24 October 2014

Turtle Trot SAL Update 10

Hello there!!

I dread to think how many blog posts I have to catch up on...feedly says 499+ but I think it's likely to be over 1000, probably way more!

Thank you so much for all your kind comments and warm wishes about our little girl.  She has finally gone to sleep as I sit and have a coffee...usually my coffee goes cold while I give her milk, so I wasn't sure what to do with myself as I had left my book at home.

My apologies that I need to catch up, I'm not sure whether I will read the posts or just clear them and start fresh. As all mums probably know, even with 2 adults there never seems to be time for anything. Any spare moments are spent preparing for the next time the baby needs something or tidying up the bottles left all over the house! Sleeping when the baby sleeps is a myth in our house. She only sleeps during the day when we are pushing her in her buggy for miles and miles. My legs have never been so tired but it's better than listening to the crying when she wants to be walked about.

And therefore, my update this month is that there is no update. Not a single x in any project. But that's ok!  The stitching will still be there when she's not clinging to mum any more and wants to go play by herself, or when I get an offer of a babysitter so I can have a little 'me' time!

4 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Your last paragraph says it all, she will grow up so quickly. Your a mum the best role ever, well maybe a nanna is a bit better xxxx

Wendy S. said...

Time goes by so fast. Sounds to me like you have your priorities straight! The stitching can wait.....babies can't. =)

cucki said...

Sending you big hugs dear xx

Shebafudge said...

Aww...don't worry! You will get to stitch again one day. Enjoy having a littly!