Saturday 13 June 2015

A little update

Wow - I've just seen how long it is since I last posted... where did the first half of the year go?  Must be time for an update!

All is well here.  I decided that I needed to make more space, so I went about ripping up all my old stitching mags and file the patterns that I thought I might ever stitch...there are way way too many still, but they are all in one folder that I can now flick through - It makes it so much easier to see what I have, and I'm really glad I did it.  It took an age though, especially those magazines where I had to chop the edges off the pages!

I've also got my stitchy bug back a bit - hooray!  Last weekend I was fired up to pick up my large project that must have been sitting untouched for over a year.  I didn't do heaps, but it was great to just sit and work on it - I'm hoping that I'll find time each week to do a bit of one of my projects, especially now that the summer is here and the evenings are lighter.

The baby is no longer a baby but not quite a toddler yet either and she doesn't really seem to be enjoying crawling since she only goes backwards which makes her quite annoyed.  She doesn't like other people at all (attachment issues) and has a real little temper on her when she doesn't get her own way as well...obviously she doesn't get that from me (*ahem*).  She has 2 teeth now and is teething really badly at the moment... she's taken to biting me when I try to get her out of the high chair (little madam!), but I think I've just about managed to make a game out of it now.

Anyway, that's about all the news I have... we continue to walk a lot and sleep a lot but thankfully we have a lovely little routine going now.

I hope you are all ok - I've seen some beautiful stitchy updates and I hope to have some photos of my stitching for you next time.

TTFN!

3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely to helar from you, glad your little family is doing well.

Linda said...

Nice to hear from you. I had to laugh about your daughter crawling backwards.

Linda

Brigitte said...

So good to know that you and your little family are doing fine. And that the stitching bug has returned :)