Saturday 21 October 2017

Mid October Updates

It's been a while since I did a project update... there are a few things I've got on the go... I don't always feel like hefting the big frame into the lounge so it's good to have a few handheld bits to do as well.

I did manage to put in 100 or so stitches on this one this week...doesn't look all that different from the last update, but there was LOADS of confetti... I'm actually looking forward to getting back to the big chunks of black trees.


A small Pooh bear Xmas card that has been in my stash for absolutely years... I made a mistake with it when I was quite near the beginning so it went away for an age... I'm hoping I've fixed it up enough now, and I've counted the stitches so many times that I went cross eyed and I couldn't figure out if there were any mistakes left to fix so I'm hoping for the best.


This little one is stitched on perforated card and is a Nutmeg Company design.  I really love their cards, and my family have received them on many occasions.  A bit more difficult to stitch on perforated card as your needle slips out constantly, but such a nice way to make a card.


And finally a small update to this one...It seems like I have a bit of a thing about cottages and houses, doesn't it?! Again, loads of confetti in the tree and going a bit cross eyed, but I made a bit of progress on this while we watched the amazing Endeavour series on TV... I hope there's another one coming soon - it's good to have things to watch while you stitch... probably why I have mistakes dotted all over my pieces, hehe!


I hope that wherever you are you've had a lovely week :)

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

They are all lovely projects, and we have the perfect weather for stitching

Brigitte said...

So much lovely stitching. Are you still working on your projects?