Friday 2 November 2018

IHSW October

Hello everyone!

Time for a very late IHSW post.  That's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for those of you not familiar with this term.  You can find out more about it HERE!

I was away over the week starting with IHSW so it stretched a bit to a train journey either side of my travels with an evening in the middle of the week.

So, this IHSW I worked on my baubles for the Mr X Stitch project some more as the deadline was 31st October... Of course I stretched it right until the deadline date.  I am really pleased with them and they were a nice straightforward stitch that I was able to do when I was travelling or just pick up for a short time at home to relax.

Here are my results...I hope they look as striking when they are all framed and hanging in Standen House!  For more information about the project, here's the link





2 comments:

Agi said...

I really like the brown green one, this is my favourite. Sometimes the simplest things are the best.

Kaisievic said...

Your circles look great!