Thursday 6 December 2018

Lurgy

Well, the winter lurgy has well and truly struck our house.  My daughter had a couple of days off school last week with a temperature and stinky cold, which meant I got hardly any sleep, and now she's feeling better I'm down with it...that means I've been lying awake in bed since 4am and finally at 5am I got up, took some tablets for my headache and snuffles and decided to do something a bit more useful than staring at the ceiling.  So I'm having a little catchup on all your lovely blogs, which is cheering me right up, thank you!  Stitching updates to come when I feel like I can handle fabric without germing it all up.

1 comment:

Poppypatchwork said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, we get most of our bugs from our youngest grandson, who permanently has a cold. I still can't get used to reading your daughter at school, how quick did that go.