Saturday 23 September 2017

Back to the stitching

I've finally picked up my massive project again, Moonlit Waters.  I can't believe how long I've been doing it, and I'm hoping to get on with it a bit more quickly, but honestly today has been full of so much confetti that I'm not sure how long it'll take me to finish the current page!



As for the others, there's been a bit of stitching here and there, so hopefully I'll be able to provide a bigger update soon. I like when it gets to winter, you can throw something interesting on the TV, put the sewing lamp on and stitch for the evening, all cosy and homey.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I'm looking forward to seeing what things you've all been upto, so I'll catch up this weekend hopefully.  Along with a bit of baking for Hubby's Macmillan Coffee Morning.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

It is going to be so very pretty when it is finished.

Sally said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Moonlit Waters is looking gorgeous.

Carol said...

Wow! I can't imagine the patience it must take to stitch a piece like Moonlit Waters! It is looking amazing :)