Wednesday 12 December 2018

Quick Stitching Update

Not a huge amount of progress since I was on a bauble frenzy and I'm still fighting a headcold so stitching is the last thing I've been thinking of picking up, but a couple of updates of things I've stitched a little on... Most of my stitching energy has gone into this 'Ugly Duckling' piece:



Still a little way to go with it but it's getting there.
Also a tiny bit more on Bluebell Lane:


I'm debating whether I can try and squeeze in a stitched card for my Daughter's school for Christmas... I shall give it a go and see how I get on... wish me luck!

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Lovely work, I have not picked up cross stitch in months.

Astrids dragon said...

The ducklings are coming along nicely, so cute! I hope you're feeling better by now.