Wednesday 8 May 2019

Stitch Maynia 2019 Week 1 Update

I've impressed myself with the fact that I've managed to start a new stitch every day except for 1.  I'm starting with a set of flower pieces in a stained glass design. These were in The World of Cross Stitching magazine that I used to subscribe to years ago and I thought they would give me a good start and also a stash of spares to make cards so that at the end of term I'm not up until midnight putting stitches into teacher cards. 

I think the colours are lovely and bright and I've used up a piece of grey fabric that I didn't know what to do with.


I'll continue with these in the second half of May, but for now, it's on to the next ones!

2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Smart to start now to give you plenty of time to finish them. What will they look like when finished?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start to Maynia. I'm picking up with the 31 starts I made last May and doing another length in each one.