Tuesday 26 March 2019

March stitching update

It's been a busy one with plenty of stitching.  So here's a progress update!

I've completed part 2 of Caterpillar Cross Stitch's Seas the Day... Part 3 is in my inbox waiting to be started tonight!


I've picked up a little card from the Nutmeg Company that I hadn't touched for a few years and found again - I really dislike the metallic thread but it looks so pretty because of it...A bit more edging to go yet.



And finally, a bit more progress on the Star Trek Cross Stitch piece.  Loving the blocks of colour and it looks really striking on the black.


5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Caterpillar Cross Stitch is a cute design. Nice work on the other two projects.

Linda said...

Awesome progress Rickeyujo. i love the Star Trek piece.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

They all look good, especially the card. I know metallic thread can be a pain, but it's worth it in the end!

Sally said...

Fantastic progress.The Star Trek piece looks amazing.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Boy you certainly DO have the "Seas the Day" I hope to start mine May 1st (for Maynia) :) Thank you for your kindness shown to me <3