Thursday 25 April 2019

April Stitching Update - Seas the Day

And so it continues...the latest instalment of Seas the Day by Caterpillar Cross Stitch dropped into my email box this morning, and by some miracle I'm up to date with part 3 and ready to get stuck into part 4.

Here are some photos of my completed part 3.







I also spotted this fab idea on someone else's facebook post - the amount of times I have to go back and look up which symbol is which colour - well, I'm hoping it will help save me a big chunk of time to stick the list on the box!


Part 4 looks amazing, so I'll be back with a further update soon I hope!

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Love the colours in your work, can't wait to see it finished.

Astrids dragon said...

Your Seas looks great! What a fun stitch.
That's a good idea for the colours and symbols, I need to do that too.