Monday 3 June 2019

Stitch Maynia Weeks 3-4

Ok, I haven't managed to stitch daily during the last half of May, but I switched to some of my WIPs for a nice little change, and actually had a lot of enjoyment from them. 

We also spent a couple of days away with friends during the school hols and I've been interviewing for a wonderful job, so it's been a super busy time.

Anyway, back to the stitching updates... here they are!

Bluebell Lane by Derwentwater Designs

Dolphins' Domain by Dimensions

Holodeck piece from Star Trek Cross Stitch book

Seas The Day part 4 by Caterpillar Cross Stitch

Seashore piece by Dimensions

Tea Ceremony (Snipz) (Esmira) by Paine Free Crafts

Ugly Duckling by Dimensions

A little bit here and there and I'm really happy... lots of different colours, so it's hard to be bored with these!  Hope all of you that were joining in enjoyed Stitchmaynia 2019!

3 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

It's crazy you speak about half term, it only seams like yesterday your little one was born. Hope to find success with job interview, love your stitching, I've none no stitching for months.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. I remember that Star Trek piece, we need to see more of that one!

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress! For some reason I wish I had some ice cream right now!