Saturday 27 July 2019

Star Trek, Seas the Day and Hello Pumpkin July update

The last month has flown by pretty fast and I meant to update before now, but I've managed to get a fair bit more stitching in than I expected to on some of my main projects, although I'm still a bit behind on the SALs.  Here are my July updates!

Firstly, the two SALs I'm doing from Caterpillar Cross Stitch

Hello Pumpkin (month 1)
Seas the Day (Month 5)


And then a couple of photo updates of my Star Trek Holodeck piece - I'm mainly sewing this one while travelling on the tube, since I get a seat some of the way sometimes!  But every stitch helps get nearer the end, and I'm almost done!





2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Oooh, I love those pumpkins! It will be here before we know it.
Fun Seas the Day, will it be finished before the end of summer?
If only your Holodeck would work when you finish it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. I've not seen the Hello Pumpkin SAL but I have seen Seize the Day. Looking forward to progress pics on both.