Tuesday 30 June 2020

A Finish and a New Start

Happy Tuesday!

I can't quite believe that I managed to crack on and finish Seas The Day, but I did it!  

It's amazing how motivated you can be when you have a new one to pick up and start straight after :)  So here are the completed Seas The Day and the new SAL, Positivity Rules... part 2 dropped yesterday, so I just got the first part finished in time.  (I'm obviously not even thinking about the 30+ other projects which are needing my attention...)

I highly recommend Caterpillar Cross Stitch designs, they are colourful, fun, no backstitch and easy to pick up, do a bit when time allows and put down again.





5 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Perfect time of year to finish sea the day, it’s very colourful

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sees the Day look great, such a nice cheerful design and just in time for Summer too!

Mary Ann Tate said...

That's a really sweet cross stitch design :)

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun summer stitch, it's a great finish!
You SAL start looks good so far.

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun summer stitch, it's a great finish!
You SAL start looks good so far.