Thursday 24 September 2020

Autumn is here!

The weather has turned cooler, hooray!  I am happy to get out my cuddly jumpers and coats and boots and go for autumny walks in the crispy leaves.

Also, I reminded my daughter on the way to school this morning that it's getting close to halloween, and so almost time to get all the fun things out from under the bed.  She perked right up and skipped into school.  So lots to look forward to in the next couple of months I hope.  

I've not done any halloween stitching this year, because, well, I'm not very organised and have many other things to finish.  I've mainly spent my free time this month working on the kit I bought from the RSN, it's almost there so I hope to have a photo to post here soon.

For now, here's Positivity Rules month 2 that I've completed...hoping to crack on with the rest once my RSN kit is finished.


I hope you are all safe and well! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I still can't believe your little girl is off to school, how quickly the years have flown. Love your cross stitching.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the Caterpiller SAL. It's definitely Autumnal here too! Getting all my layers out of the cupboard.