Wednesday 25 November 2020

Hello Pumpkin autumn update

Hello!

How are you all? It's gone all crispy here and and the trees have lost their leaves.  We've had a half term, where we did lots of lovely halloween decorating and crafts and relaxed.

I've managed to get on with a little more stitching, I'm also job hunting at the moment and keeping my brain nice and busy with new training.

I'm not loving the dark nights and mornings, but there are more than a few sets of xmas decorations springing up in the local area, which makes it feel a bit more exciting, and we are hurtling towards the next set of school holidays, and before I know it, I'll have failed to write any xmas cards, bought any presents or be generally prepared...happens every year, hehehehe!

Anyways, here's the update for Hello Pumpkin... I love these designs so much as I can pick it up and do a bit and then put it down again.  I really would like to do Hello Deer, which some of the Caterpillar Cross Stitch group are doing and is much more suitable now everything feels wintery, but I just feel like I need to finish some before starting new ones!



I hope you are all keeping well and cosy and that your families are all well.

Until next time!

Jo

1 comment:

Poppypatchwork said...

Looks lovely, love Mr fox, we are going to decorate our house in the next couple of days, should cheer us both up. Still can't believe your baby goes to school.